Furniture Delivery Driver & Warehouse Assistant
Tewkesbury, £11.50 per hour
Pavilion Broadway – A fast growing furniture retailer supplying high quality furniture across the UK.
Thanks to our continued growth we have an exciting opportunity to join our hard working team as a furniture delivery driver and warehouse assistant. Drivers are a valued and essential part of our business; responsible for ensuring our customers get their products on time, with excellent service. Clean drivers licence required.
As a Van Driver you will be out on the road in our Luton vehicles delivering and installing new furniture in our customer's homes. The role of a driver is physically demanding with lots of heavy lifting, but if you enjoy working with the general public in a job where no two days are the same, you will find it rewarding.
Each Van Driver will work as part of a two person delivery team undertaking multiple deliveries each day. You will be required to follow company policies and procedures to ensure a high level of safety and service at all times. Maintaining an up to date and accurate product knowledge to assist in the installation of all products is essential. With your hard work and our great training and support, your move to Pavilion Broadway is certain to be a successful and rewarding one.
When you are not out on the road you will be working from our large warehouse:
- Receiving stock using our state of the art warehouse management system. Processing online orders to our customers. You must be computer / mobile phone literate to a reasonable level.
- Unloading containers and putting away to shelf.
Furniture delivery drivers work can work long days. 7am start finishing when the job is complete, usually by 17:30 but due to traffic or unforeseen circumstances it could be later. Please only apply if you understand and are happy to work extra hours.
- Immediate start preferable
- FULL UK Drivers licence with no driving disqualifications
- Previous experience on a fork lift preferable but not essential
- Physically fit, capable of heavy lifting
- Excellent communication skills and attitude to customer service
- Computer & mobile literacy skills
- Company pension
- Staff discounts
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
Hours Per Week: Full time role, averaging 50 hours a week.
Please email email@example.com with your CV to apply.
Posted: 06 July 2022