Pavilion Broadway is looking for an exceptionally talented individual to join our ecommerce team in the expansion of the online business as well as to maintain and develop our current digital catalogue of designer furniture and accessories. This is an excellent opportunity to join our expanding business at our new 22,000 sq/ft Designer Furniture and Accessories showroom in Ashchurch, Gloucestershire.
You will be working within a small team, reporting to the Ecommerce Marketing Manager and be responsible for ensuring the tone of voice for the brand is evident at all times whilst writing a veritable array of communications as well as keeping visual content up to date and current.
You will need to be a natural with words and have good vocabulary whilst knowledge of the designer furniture industry, upcoming digital trends and retail environment is also desirable.
The role primarily involves writing compelling copy for products, highlighting key features, USPs and beautifully merchandising our digital content with imagery.
- - You will write engaging product descriptions and background information on brands, collections and categories.
- - You will make sure all products are merchandised to their full potential with precise product details, measurements and specifications.
- - Support the Ecommerce team with additional written and creative content for Pavilion Broadway’s blog, social media and other seasonal campaigns.
- - You will work closely with our interior designer to understand the current collections, best sellers and seasonal product launches.
- - You’ll need to keep abreast of the designer furniture industry trends as well as competitor online activity, developments and market trends to help improve Pavilion Broadway’s brand stature.
- - You will implement Search Engine Optimisation best practice in all copy created.
- - Proof-read all online content before publishing.
The ideal candidate must be educated to degree level preferably with relevance to Digital Marketing, Journalism or English. Strong writing & editorial skills are essential. You must have the ability to create credible and accurate copy, sometimes from limited information, and re purpose that content to ensure it is unique and suitable for Pavilion Broadway’s audience. Good understanding of SEO best practices and how content can support SEO.
- - Educated to degree level.
- - You must have creative flare, with an eye for combining compelling copy with visual content to make the website standout and engaging.
- - Must have a keen interest in the interior design industry and Pavilion Broadway’s products and brand.
- - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - able to communicate at all levels.
- - Be used to working in a fast paced environment and managing a diverse work load.
- - Knowledge of how to work with Mac, Adobe & Microsoft Office programs is preferable.
- - This role requires a hard-working, proactive attitude with the ability to self-manage. You must be excellent at time management, flexible, adaptive to change and willing to support the ecommerce team as well as other departments.
- - Overall, you’ll need to be a brand ambassador, ensuring that your copy and creative ideas are inspirational and engaging, whilst reflecting the brand in all markets.
- - Company pension
- - Staff discounts
- - 21 days holiday + bank holidays
Please email email@example.com with your CV to apply.
Posted: 21 January 2023