Updated: May 2018
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us and our services and when you purchase goods and services from us. The personal data we process includes:
- 1. Information about your visits to, and use of, the Pavilion Broadway website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- 2. Personal data regarding any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to the Pavilion Website to ensure we can fulfil your order, including payment information.
- 3. Personal data that you provide to Pavilion Broadway for the purpose of registering with us, including your name, your address and your e-mail address.
- 4. Personal data that you provide to Pavilion Broadway for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, e-mail notifications, e-blasts and newsletters, including your name, address and e-mail address.
- 5. Any other information you choose to send us
HOW WE USE THIS DATA
We process the personal data above for the following purposes:
- 1. Administer the Pavilion Website
- 2. Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Pavilion Website
- 3. Enable your use of the services available on the Pavilion Website
- 4. Send to you goods purchased via the Pavilion Website, and supply to you services purchased via the Pavilion Website
- 5. Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- 6. Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- 7. Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- 8. To market to you using third-party dynamic retargeting
- 9. In circumstances where you contact us by email, transcripts will be stored for quality, training and security purposes, in accordance with our legitimate interests
- 10. Other uses.
We may also use your date to send you our newsletter and other marketing communications by post, email or similar technology. This will only be sent in accordance with our legitimate interests or where you have consented to receive it. You have the right to opt-out at any time either by clicking 'unsubscribe' on any marketing communcations or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your Personal Data to our business partners in order to; help us in providing your order, delivering your goods, taking your payment or analysing your use of the Pavilion Website in order to improve the Pavilion Website's efficiency.
We may also share your personal data with the below third parties:
- 1. Marketing and communications agencies where they have agreed to process your personal data in line with this Privacy Notice;
- 2. Search engine and web analytics.
- 1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- 2. In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- 3. In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Primarily we store all of our data within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) however the personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored outside the EEA. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers, in which case the third country's data protection laws will have been approved as adequate by the European Commission or other applicable safeguards are in place.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. We take reasonable administrative, physical, and electronic measures designed to safeguard and protect your information from unauthorized access or disclosure. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password. Pavilion Broadway uses SSL and verisign in online purchasing involving credit card information. This ensures your purchase is secure.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, clicking the unsubscribe button on any email communication, or by contacting us. Where you have consented to us using your personal data, you can withdraw that consent at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.) If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us and ask us to amend it. You also have the right to ask us to provide a copy of any personal data we hold about you.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Pavilion Broadway website may contain links to websites external to Pavilion Broadway. None of the information that you provide to us will be transmitted to other websites. Pavilion Broadway is not responsible for the privacy practises or content of such websites.
It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your personal data. The Personal Information you provide shall be accurate and complete and all registration details (where applicable) shall contain your correct name, e-mail address and other requested details. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by personal data that is at the time of our use of it incorrect. Where you are a customer account holder, you may access and update your Personal Data contained in your customer account via www.pavilionbroadway.co.uk. We ask that you update your Personal Data as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes.