INTEREST FREE FINANCE
AT PAVILION BROADWAY
Enjoy 0% Interest Free Credit with your balance divided up and paid in 6, 10, 12 or 18 monthly instalments via Direct Debit, with no interest payable whatsoever.
UP TO 18 MONTHS O% APR REPRESENTATIVE INTEREST FREE FINANCE
Applying for Interest FREE Credit online is simple and easy with our secure checkout. Follow the four simple steps below. You can also enjoy flexible finance when ordering in our Cotswold showrooms, over the phone on 01386 711512 or via our website. Our helpful finance team is always on hand to guide you through the process, whilst our secure checkout makes applying for Interest FREE Credit online simple and easy.
YOUR PERSONAL FINANCE PLAN
Choose from 6, 10, 12 and 18 months with a simple 20% deposit payable up front as part of your credit application. The minimum finance amount for 6 months is £500, 10 months is £1,000, 12 months is £2,000 and 18 months is £3,000.
For help with our finance please call 01386 711512, Mon – Sat 9:00am – 5:30pm or Sunday 11:00am - 4:00pm, to speak to our dedicated sales department. Spread the cost with our interest free finance available online and in store.
The table opposite shows you how much monthly repayments will be, based on the total order value.
|Total amount of credit||£1600|
|Interest rate||0% fixed|
|Monthly payments||Pay £160 per month for 10 months|
|APR||0% APR representative|
|Total amount payable||£2000|
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
“A family run business, the level of service is exceptional – and they have such a wonderful personal touch… They have a real eye for design and a commitment to quality.”-Dee
FOUR SIMPLE STEPS
1. DESIRABLE FINANCE USING OUR FINANCE CALCULATOR
From the product page of your desired purchase, you can select the Finance Calculator to help you choose the right payment plan for you.
Please note: The calculator will only work when the minimum amount for each term is entered; for 6 months this is £500, 10 months this is £1,000, 12 months this is £2,000 and 24 months this is £3,000.
You will then be shown the loan terms with your chosen deposit.
2. PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
Add your chosen product(s) to your shopping basket and proceed to secure checkout to purchase your order. Within Checkout you’ll need to complete the five steps, enter the requested information about yourself including your billing address and select your preferred method of delivery. If you wish to amend your finance plan before purchasing please select to view your shopping bag.
3. MAKING YOUR PAYMENT
You will be presented with the payment options. Select your payment option. Once you have confirmed your order you will be taken to the payment page to enter your payment card details to pay for your deposit. Your payment will be charged at this point prior to your credit application.
You will not be required to pay anything further until your furniture has been delivered, after which your monthly Direct Debit payments will begin.
4. APPLYING FOR FINANCE
Once you have entered your card details and selected to proceed you will then be redirected to Hitachi Capital’s website - our finance partner. Hitachi Capital are Pavilion Broadway’s exclusive provider of finance online and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
COMPLETING AN INTEREST FREE CREDIT APPLICATION IN-STORE
Please visit our showrooms located in Broadway, Cotswolds to find out more about Interest FREE credit in-store. Our sales advisors are on hand to advise you on the process involved when you take out flexible finance. You can apply for instant Interest FREE credit in-store for an immediate decision.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Below are some of the most commonly asked questions regarding finance online. If you cannot find the answer you are looking for in our FAQs, please contact us directly on 01386 711512 or email mailto:email@example.com. For specific queries related to a credit agreement, application or payment arrangements please contact Hitachi Capital Customer Service team directly on 0344 375 5500 Monday to Friday 8.45am to 7.30pm, Saturday 8.45am to 12 midday.
- 1. What can I buy with Interest FREE credit?
- Interest FREE credit is available on products with a value over £500 or on orders with a total that exceeds this amount. Some products may be excluded from Interest Free Finance such as sale/promotional items.
- 2. Can I return an item paid for by Interest FREE credit?
- Orders paid for by Interest FREE credit can be returned as part of our standard returns policy. View our Shipping & Returns Policy for full details.
- 3. How do I choose to pay by Finance?
- Refer to our ‘four simple steps’ guide for the best advice on how to use our Finance option.
- 4. Who is eligible to apply for online finance?
- To apply for finance, you must be over the age of 18, work at least 16 hours a week in a permanent job, or be retired with an income. You must also be a resident of the United Kingdom and have lived in the UK for the last 12 months or more. Unfortunately, Hitachi Capital and subsequently Pavilion Broadway are unable to offer online finance to residents of Eire. Homemakers aren't excluded from applying under their own names; however Hitachi Capital will require the employment details of your spouse in order to process your application.
- 5. Applying for online finance
- Interest FREE credit orders must be sent to your billing address, so please ensure this is selected in the ‘Delivery Details’ section of Checkout.
- Within Checkout, select ‘Pay in monthly instalments with 0% Interest FREE Credit’ from the list of payment methods and you’ll be presented with the Finance calculator. Use the calculator to choose the payment terms and deposit amount that are right for you.
- You will then proceed to payment to pay your deposit and thereafter you will be transferred to our finance partner’s website Hitachi Capital to complete your credit application. Once you have completed the finance credit application you will be taken back to the Pavilion Broadway website. Hitachi Capital exclusively provide finance for Pavilion Broadway online and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- The whole process only takes a few minutes and is simple and secure. Once your finance application is approved, you will receive an email with details of your agreement, which you will need to e-sign, please read the agreement carefully before signing. The email will also advise you of how to download the finance agreement.
- As soon as we receive confirmation that your agreement has been finalised, we will process and despatch your order as quickly as possible.
- You’ll receive a confirmation of despatch.
- When your order is on its way, we will email you with a tracking reference for orders for direct delivery.
- 6. Once my application is approved, what happens next?
Within minutes of your application being approved you will be presented with the option to sign your credit agreement by Hitachi Capital. If you are offered the ability to e-sign your credit agreement and choose to do so, a PDF of your credit agreement will be displayed on screen. You should read the credit agreement carefully before clicking all the relevant sections agreeing to its terms. Once you have agreed to the terms of the credit agreement Pavilion Broadway will be notified and you need do nothing more. If you are presented with the ability to print and return your credit agreement you should print the PDF agreement, read it carefully and then sign the document following the instructions on the covering letter. This signed document should then be posted to the address shown on the covering letter of the credit agreement.
- 7. When is the agreed deposit taken?
- The deposit will be taken at the point of successfully entering your payment details into the payment page, prior to your credit application. If your credit application is subsequently declined you will be refunded your deposit amount, which typically takes 7 working days.
- 8. When will my order be dispatched?
- Your order with be despatched and delivered in its entirety after your agreement has been returned to Hitachi Capital UK Plc. Subsequently, express delivery is unavailable with this payment option and the delivery timeframes will vary for credit applications.
- 9. When do my repayments start?
- Your monthly repayments to Hitachi Capital will begin one month after your purchase has been delivered. For specific queries related to payment arrangements please contact Hitachi Capital Customer Service team directly on 0344 375 5500 Monday to Friday 8.45am to 7.30pm, Saturday 8.45am to 12 midday.
- 10. Are there any arrangement fees or hidden extras for credit?
- No. There are no arrangement fees or hidden extras. The monthly instalments are equal amounts and there are no early repayment fees. For specific queries related to payment arrangements and a credit agreement please contact Hitachi Capital Customer Service team directly on 0344 375 5500 Monday to Friday 8.45am to 7.30pm, Saturday 8.45am to 12 midday.
- 11. Can I repay my loan earlier?
- Please contact Hitachi Capital Customer Service team to discuss potential options for repaying a loan early on 0344 375 5500 Monday to Friday 8.45am to 7.30pm, Saturday 8.45am to 12 midday.
- 12. Will you credit score me and if so, what does this mean?
- Credit scoring is the process used by financial services companies to evaluate the credit risk of new applicants. This technique will be applied to your application for online finance. Credit scoring works by awarding points for each answer given on the application form such as age, income and occupation, together with information obtained from credit reference agencies.
- 13. If you decline my credit application, what is the reason?
The decision to decline your credit application is made by Hitachi Capital and is not under our control. In addition to credit scoring, Hitachi Capital also take into account confirmation of your identity, validation of certain application details, existing commitments and information held at the credit reference agencies. Though we are unable to provide you with a main reason for decline of your application, it is usually based on one, or a combination of the following:
- Your credit score (note that every finance company will score you differently)
- Adverse credit reference agency information
- You are considered to be overcommitted
- You are aged under 18
- Your existing account performance with other lenders
Please rest assured that the decision to decline your application is known only to yourself, Hitachi Capital UK Plc and Pavilion Broadway, and not anyone outside the organisation. Please read the letter from Hitachi Capital carefully, which provides further information and details of how to appeal against the decision and how to contact Hitachi Capital for further information.
- 14. What type of information do credit reference agencies hold about me?
- Some of the information is public information, for example electoral roll, County Court Judgements and bankruptcies. Other lenders may also file information about accounts you hold with them for instance this could include your payment history and outstanding balance on these accounts. Any requests for credit, where a credit reference search has been undertaken, will also be filed, although the result of the request is not recorded.
- 15. How do I obtain a copy of the credit information held about me?
You should send a cheque for £2.00 made payable to the relevant company, together with details of all addresses at which you have lived over the last 6 years:Consumer Help Desk, Experian Limited PO Box 8000 Nottingham NG1 5GX
- Equifax Ltd., Credit File Advice Centre. PO Box 1140. Bradford, BD1 5US
- Consumer Services, Callcredit Limited, PO Box 491, LEEDS, LS3 1WZ
The above listed agencies will provide details of information relating to these addresses. If you believe that the information is incorrect, you can ask the agency to correct it.
- 16. If my application is not successful, can I re-apply?
- Yes. We acknowledge that your circumstances change and just because Hitachi Capital have refused a previous application, it does not mean that Hitachi Capital will automatically turn down a further request. Hitachi Capital do suggest however, that you leave at least 6 months between applications.
- 17. Can I request delivery to an address other than my home?
- In order to safeguard against fraudulent applications, we regret that we're able only to deliver goods to the home address of the applicant or to our Pavilion Broadway showroom for collection. See full information about our Buy & Collect service and conditions of use. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver interest free credit items for Express delivery the next day. Once your application has been approved and confirmed to us by Hitachi Capital UK Plc we will inform you when your order will be delivered.
- 18. Do your normal delivery timeframes apply for orders paid using Interest FREE Credit?
- In order for Hitachi Capital UK Plc to process your credit application, we are unable to meet our delivery timescales. Once your application has been approved and confirmed to us by Hitachi Capital UK Plc we will inform you when your order will be delivered. Please note, Express delivery is not available for purchases made using Interest Free Credit. Credit is subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. Pavilion Broadway are a credit broker and are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, provides credit.